Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Look At Me

Our assignment was to bring attention to something generally overlooked that we see everyday. First I was going to do a campus site but as I passed by each of my classmates I noticed how people just passed them by without a glance and thought, "if there is a way to bring attention to these artists and their skills, I should do it." So I went on an Easter egg hunt for all of my classmates which were scattered around campus tying their string to different areas. While they were working I tied my blue string around whatever body part they were not using at the moment (as to not disrupt their own work). Some on their wrists, some on their ankles, some on their headphones and 
some on their neck. 
This project I titled, Look At Me. As I wanted it to symbolize the attention each artist should receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment